Thursday, April 5, 2018

Letter to your friend to attend your birthday ceremony.




Letter

01. Write a letter to your friend to attend your birthday ceremony.
Doleshwar, Dhaka-1311
April 16, 2018

My dear Sujon,
At first take my love. I hope you are fine by the grace of Allah. I am also fine with blessings of all.
You know my birthday is on 29th April. A small party is going to be arranged. All my relatives and friends have been invited. My parents and my grandparents will be happy to have you in their midst .Your arrival will make my party more enjoyable. So you are heartily requested to come to my birthday party.

No more today. Offer my regards to your parents and love to all.

Your loving friend
Rafi

No comments:

1000 VOCABULARY - ১০০০ শব্দ ভান্ডার

1000 VOCABULARY ১০০০ শব্দ ভান্ডার 1: Fortuitous - আকস্মিক 2: Inherent – স্বাভাবিক 3: Legible - সহজপাঠ্য 4: Indelible - অমোচোন...