Saturday, April 7, 2018

English Grammar/Rules of Tag Question for JSC/SSC/HSC/DEGREE Exam.( Rule 01-17)


English Grammar/Rules of Tag Question for JSC/SSC/HSC/DEGREE Exam. ( Rule 01-17)

Rules of Tag Question

Tag Questions ‰Zwii wbqgvejx I D`viYt



1. g~j Sentence wU AcwiewZ©Z _vK‡e + Comma(,) e‡m +Tense Abyhvqx cÖ_‡g Auxiliary verb,   positive n‡j ‘not’ hv Auxiliary verb Gi mv‡_ Short form ‡b‡e Ges Gi ci subject Gi pronoun em‡e| Gi ev‡K¨i †k‡l cÖkœ‡evaK wPý (note of interrogation) (?)e‡m | 
‡hgbt

1. He will play football, won’t he?

2. She is pretty, isn’t she?

3. She can play the piano, can’t she?



2. Tag Question Gi Subject (KZv©) me mgq g~j Subject Gi Pronoun wn‡m‡e e¨en~Z nq | 
‡hgbt 

1. Rina will sing a folk song, won’t she?

2. Rahim went to Dhaka yesterday, didn’t he?

3. Rima cooked rice, didn’t she?      

4. Hasan plays cricket, doesn’t he?

5. My friends play football, don’t they?   

6. Fishes can swim, can’t they?

7. A good rain can give us some relief, can’t it?



3.    g~j Sentence wU Affirmative  (n¨v-†evaK) n‡j, tag  wU n‡e Negative (bv †evaK) |

                  1. Mr Brown teaches us English, doesn’t he? 

                  2. He may pass the exam, mayn’t he?

3. The man would do it, wouldn’t he?            

4. He is a liar,isn’t he?

5. I will make tea, won’t I?                              

6. He invited me, didn’t he?

7. Nafisa was studying English, wasn’t she?



4. g~j Sentence wU Negative (b-†evaK) n‡j Tag  wU n‡e Affirmative (n¨v †evaK)|

1. He doesn’t take sugar in the tea, does he?   

2. He doesn’t read in this school, does he?

3. I don’t like banana, do I?                               

4. There is no water in the glass, is there?



5.    g~j ev‡K¨ mvnvh¨Kvix  verb _vK‡j tag  wn‡m‡e Number  I Person Abyhvqx H mvnvh¨Kvix Verb wU em‡e |

1. I shall never tell a lie, shall I?      

2. You need not go to the field, need you?

3. You have done well, haven’t you?



6. g~j ev‡K¨ †Kvb mvnvh¨Kvix Verb(Auxiliary verb) bv _vK‡j Tag wn‡m‡e Present Indefinite Tense (Subject +Verb +/s/es +Extension) Gi  †¶‡Î  do/does  em‡e |

1. I prefer milk to tea, don’t I? 

2. Grammen Bank provides loan to the poor, doesn’t it?

3. We ought to love our country, oughtn’t we?

4. Fortune favoures the brave, don’t they?



7. g~j ev‡K¨ †Kvb mvnvh¨Kvix Verb bv _vK‡j Tag wn‡m‡e Past  Indefinite Tense (Subject + verb of past form + Extension )  Gi  †¶‡Î  did   em‡e |

1. Reza got a job, didn’t he?                             

2. We saw the boys playing, didn’t we?

3. The boy saw a snake, didn’t he?                   

4. America attacked Iraq, didn’t she?

5. They came here, didn’t they?                  

6. Rahim went to Dhaka yesterday, didn’t he?





8.    We e¨ZxZ †Kvb Sentence Gi Subject Plural  n‡j Tag-G iƒcvšÍ‡ii mgq mvnvh¨Kvix  Verb Gi  c‡i  they e‡m |

1. Sinners suffer in the long run, don’t they?

2. Fishes can swim, can’t they?

3. Birds can’t swim, can they?



9.     ‡Kvb ev‡K¨i Subject  “I”  n‡j, I Gi c‡i  am  e¨en~Z  n†j tag Gi  †¶‡Î aren’t   e‡m |

1. I am waiting for him, aren’t I?     

2. I am your well-wishers, aren’t I?

3. I am a student, aren’t I?                 

4. I am happy, aren’t I?

5. I am ten years old, aren’t I?           

6. I am punctual, aren’t I?



10. ‡Kvb ev‡K¨i Subject  I  n‡j, I Gi c‡i  am not e¨en~Z  n†j tag Gi  †¶‡Î am I   e‡m |

1. I am not a doctor, am I?         

2. I am not so interested in the business, am I?



11.  Imperative Sentence  Gi  Tag mvavibZt will  w`‡q kyiy nq |

1. Open the windows, will you ?            

2. Don’t tell it again, will you?



12. Positive request (Aby‡iva) Command (Av‡`k) Gi †¶‡Î tag wU Positive n‡Z cv‡i Avevi  Negative I n‡Z cv‡i |

1. Shut the door, will you?                              

2. Shut the book, will you?

3. Please lend me some money, will you?      

4. Respect the old, won’t you?

5. Open the door, won’t you?                         

6. Wait here a moment, won’t you?

7. Kindly do me a favour, won’t you?           

8. Sit down please, won’t you?



13. wKšÍ Negative request (Aby‡iva), command ( Av‡`k) I advice (Dc‡`k) Gi †¶‡Î Tag wU me mgq Postive nq |

1. Don’t forget me, will you?                                          

2. Don’t boil rice, will you?

3. Don’t disturb me, will you?                                         

4. Don’t make a noise, will you?

5. Do not touch live electric wire, will you?                  

6. Don’t forget me, will you?

7. Do not hate the poor, will you?



14. ev‡K¨i ïiy‡Z Do not / Don’t / Never  _vK‡j Tag question As‡k  Will you e¨eüZ n†e  |

1. Don’t disturb me, will you?                              

2. Don’t waste time, will you?

3. Do not tell it again, will you?



15. Aby‡ivam~PK (Please, Kindly, Would) ev‡K¨i †¶‡Î  Would you/can you/can’t you/could you/couldn’t you  mvavibZ e¨eüZ nq | Z‡e will you/won’t you I e¨eüZ  n†Z cv‡i |

1. Kindly do me a favour, can you/will you?

2. Please lend me some money, could you/will you?



16.  Let us /Let’s (cÖ¯Íve †evSvq) hw` Statement G e¨eüZ  nq Z‡e Tag G shall we e¨eüZ n†e  |

1. Let’s have a walk, shall we?

2. Let’s go on a picnic, shall we?

3. Let’s have a walk by the riverside, shall we?

4. Let’s discuss the matter, shall we?                      

5. Let us build our nation, shall we?

6. Let us work together, shall we?                           

7. Let’s arrange a picnic, shall we?

8. Let’s discuss the matter, shall we?                     



17. Let Gi ci hw` us  bv †_‡K Let me/Let him/Let her/Let them/Let the boy/Let Kamal  w`‡q hw` AbygwZ †evSvq †m¶‡Î Tag Question n‡e Will you?

1. Let me do the work, will you?                                

2. Let her come in, will you?

3. Let me be alone, will you?                                         

4. Let me enjoy the party, will you?

For more: http://education-zone-bd360.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/207431759989063/

No comments:

1000 VOCABULARY - ১০০০ শব্দ ভান্ডার

1000 VOCABULARY ১০০০ শব্দ ভান্ডার 1: Fortuitous - আকস্মিক 2: Inherent – স্বাভাবিক 3: Legible - সহজপাঠ্য 4: Indelible - অমোচোন...